Monday, August 10, 2009

Our US adventure draws to a close. My posts are getting short because...i don't know why. Sometimes these things just happen.

Today we watched Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors in the Boston Commons (a park in the middle of the city). It made me laugh. We ate a lot of dim sum for lunch. A ridiculously pretty girl served me frozen yogurt with strawberries, mochi and Cap'n Crunch (on her recommendation) after dinner.

It is 1:36am and mum is folding the laundry that just came out of the dryer and I am listening to Thrice- Of Dust And Nations. I was such a doon for not realising they weren't playing my Warped date. (-.-"). Mum just hit me telling me to go to sleep.

Tomorrow we catch a bus back to new york for 2 more days, and then we fly back. Awww. Life in the US is tre bien. But it will be good to be back home in my own bed after a month or so of living out of a suitcase.

Cheerio

1 comment:

Inspktor said...

Ridiculously pretty? DUDE! What have I been saying about pictures? >:( Grrr.