Friday, January 1, 2010

Another restropective- My top 50 artists of 2009 according to last.fm were:

Paramore, Underoath, Thrice, Taking Back Sunday, Coldplay, Radiohead, Muse, Chiodos, Meg & Dia, Noah and the Whale, Eisley, Enter Shikari, Between the Buried and Me, Lisa Mitchell, Billy Talent, A Day to Remember, Brooke Fraser, Brand New, Feist, Elliott, Motion City Soundtrack, Jeff Buckley, Alexisonfire, Minus the Bear, Karnivool, Mogwai, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, Anberlin, Mew, Protest the Hero, Fall Out Boy, Jon Foreman, Jimmy Eat World, The Matches, The Beatles, My Chemical Romance, Emery, Rise Against, Gyroscope, Howling Bells, Arcade Fire, Jack's Mannequin, Bon Iver, The Frames, The Butterfly Effect, DJ Shadow, Mumford & Sons, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Girl Talk.

1 comment:

Jessica Santosa said...

Kevin! You're on blogger too? Awsum

I love Jon Foreman, as you know. I think I have a lot to learn from you with music....