Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adelaide is pretty sick ay.

I'm sitting on the floor of Adelaide airport! Hooray!

Fyi, we shall be leaving this port of call at 3:10pm or something. I don't really know any more because Adelaide is half an hour behind Sydney and this just confuses me. We are also stopping in Singapore for an hour or so which means we ultimately arrive in Malaysia approximately midnight Sydney time? This is me making a rough guess. Seems reasonable right? Also fyi, Malaysia is 3 hours behind Wollongong.

This is an old powerbook so there is no webcam and hence no photo of myself for you to look at. How unfortunate for all involved. 

I'm listening to between The Buried And Me. This is right after Eisley (which I bought for $10 yesterday at JB Hifi) and a bit of a Paramore binge last night ($20 CD/DVD set). I have weird taste in music.

See you all on the other side! 

2 comments:

amywallflower said...

air ports are way better in the afternoon than in the early am's. have fun! you will be missed.

joshua said...

woot to Between the Buried and me!and eisley,but more to BTBAM.i am seeing them in like a month!HOLY FRICKEN HELL!i will be able to die after that.haha
anyway buddy,have an awesome time and stay safe!latz!