Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Facts Later

Here's that 25 tagging thing everyone's been doing on facebook but in blog form! Why? Because I can.

[tagged by Zoe, Amy G, Jon, Gadiy]
  1. I am slightly annoyed when people don't reply to my sms, even if I assume they don't have any credit left.
  2. This is my last year of uni, but anything beyond that is a mystery.
  3. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if i hadn't skipped 2 grades in primary school. But am very glad that i did.
  4. Australia's lack of political excitement and real cultural heritage is both amusing and worrying to me.
  5. I have too many msn contacts for my own good but I feel rude if I delete them (hence the appearing offline haha).
  6. I still wear a retainer at night.
  7. I am currently learning to Rubik's cube and can solve 2 and a half layers so far. (After 5 days).
  8. When alone, I prefer playing piano to drums.
  9. I feel a book or movie inside me incubating, waiting to be unleashed upon the world. Then I will make my millions and the movie adaptation will have Paramore on the soundtrack... and then I will marry Hayley Williams (maybe).
  10. I can't put on weight no matter how much I eat. A friend even asked if i had lost weight yesterday since being in Malaysia. I laughed.
  11. Sometimes I wish I had become a professional concert pianist.
  12. Medicine is still an option for me (though unlikely), but my only interest would be in an organisation like Medicins sans Frontiers.
  13. This 25 fact thing is taking a lot longer and is a lot harder than I expected.
  14. I still can't beat Dragonforce (Expert) on Guitar Hero. Partly because my controller doesn't function 100% any more.
  15. I like drawing pictures of people's faces.
  16. I believe in seizing every opportunity and living every day for the Lord. But this is also a lot harder than it seems.
  17. Christians who only hang out with other Christians are another worry to me.
  18. Stray dogs, maimed beggars and shops without any customers make me very sad to see.
  19. I still enjoy listening to Linkin Park.
  20. I rode an elephant bareback.
  21. I often wonder what life would be like if I wasn't born in Australia. But I'm very glad that I was.
  22. A surprising percentage of my brain is forever devoted to Dragonball Z and (old school) Pokemon information. Similarly, Backstreet Boys lyrics are locked in there somewhere too.
  23. I've had the same phone for almost 5-6 years.
  24. I feel a bit funny when camwhoring myself these days.
  25. Facebook is slowly losing its allure. Too many friends. Not enough friendships.
So there's my 25. A mixture of deep, whimsical, and just things on my mind.

I tag all the people on the left column...if anyone reads this.

2 comments:

juan said...

Yes, yes, Backstreet Boys!

Trois Grands Garçons said...

that was fun/thought provoking/slightly arousing.

i think you and me are similar. except also not very similar.

also i wish you played piano more when not alone. we could have a romantic bella/edward moment if you want.