Saturday, February 21, 2009

SSSSSSOOOOUUUWNAVAVEVADEAAAAVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!!!@@@!!111

SOUNDFREAKINGWAVE tomorrow!!!!!! Here's my list (in chronological order) if anyone's interested:
  1. Riverboat Gamblers
  2. Chiodos
  3. All That Remains
  4. Silverstein
  5. Bayside
  6. The Subways
  7. Forever The Sickest Kids
  8. Underoath
  9. Hellogoodbye
  10. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  11. Minus The Bear
  12. Dillinger Escape Plan
  13. 36 Crazy Fists
  14. Billy Talent
  15. New Found Glory
  16. Say Anything
  17. Emery
  18. Nine Inch Nails Green means hellz yeah!! It's going to be a good day and I ain't stopping from 11:40 am until 10:00pm!
*************

I'm currently researching on how to install windows on my mac so i can play left 4 dead.
Heh heh. (^-^) But I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to do with a 147Gb imovie file? That's ridiculous if you ask me. There's not much i can do with it really...

*************
It's grey and overcast outside. Don't feel like going out.


No comments: